ATAG 2021 Global Sustainable Aviation Forum
28 September 2021
The 2021 Global Sustainable Aviation Forum will take place on Tuesday 28 September in a virtual format. Organised by ATAG in partnership with ACI, CANSO, IATA, IBAC and ICCAIA, the Forum will bring together all sectors of the aviation industry and stakeholders to jointly debate how we can further reduce our climate impact long term, with a special focus on sustainable aviation fuels, technology and innovation.
Highlights will include sessions on:
- an agenda for green recovery, post Covid-19, brought to you by the CEOs of the leading industry associations
- the flightpath to decarbonisation: findings from ATAG’s updated Aviation: Benefits Beyond Borders and Waypoint 2050 reports on how we can meet our long-term emissions reduction goal
- sustainable aviation fuels and the next 10 years: how do we ramp up supply? What is needed from governments and other stakeholders?
- aerospace CTO views on how technology advancements are driving and shaping the aviation industry of tomorrow
- preparations for the 41st ICAO Assembly – potential for a long-term climate action goal and identifying political hurdles
- showcasing innovations to help manage aviation’s carbon emissions
Please select “member” when registering. An additional discount is also available for group bookings. For further information and to register online, please view the event website. For queries, please contact ATAG.